SF-16-17, 1st Floor
Madame Bhikaji Cama Bhawan
11, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi - 110066
An ISO 9001-2008
Mr R.K. Mittal
Mr R.K. Mittal is the founding spirit behind CHD Developers. After pursuing legal profession for a few years, he realized his true calling lay elsewhere. In 1978, he bagged his first government contract with MES. CHD Developers is the result of his vision and spirit of innovation.
CHD Developers Limited, under the leadership of Mr R.K. Mittal, Chairman, was established in 1990, to respond to the growing need for quality housing and commercial space in 21st century India, specifically in Delhi and the National Capital Region (NCR).
The company's first foray in commercial real estate development was initiated in 1990, followed by diversification into residential projects post-1998. Recognizing the growing trend of evolving aspirations in tier II cities, the company then ventured into township development. Since then, the group has consolidated its position as a leading real estate developer of the country.
Today, CHD Developers is justifiably proud of its track record, having created state-of-the-art residential townships, apartments, commercial complexes and restaurants that speak volumes of its dedication to excellence as well as its ability to provide cost-effective and holistic solutions to its clients. The secret of the group’s success lies in its commitment to the creation of real estate developments that incorporate the use of the latest technologies, partnership with world-renowned architects and the motivation of human potential to reach new heights.
- Ventured into the Real Estate sector by developing large scale commercial complexes, which was then dominated by unorganised entities. A DDA auction kick-started plot purchases, which were thereafter developed by the Company and marketed as commercial properties.
- Some of the state-of-the-art complexes and commercially run restaurants constructed by CHD include Capital Exim Center, Okhla; Capital Plaza &. Capital Tower, Paschim Vihar; Laxmi Bazar, Vikas Puri; Gaurav Tower, Vikas Puri; Radha Chambers, Vikas Puri; Anchal Plaza, Vasant Kunj.
- In Year 1995, the company got listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange
- In year 2000, CHD diversified in the residential segment with the launch of Gayatrilok (Haridwar) comprising 412 apartments.
- The project captured the quintessence of Haridwar.
- Year 2004, CHD embarked on the Rs 45 crore Sri Krishnalok project in Vrindaban comprising 325 apartments across 320,000 sq ft and a commercial portion of 100,000 sq ft.
- In year 2006, with the launch of CHD City, a 200+ acre integrated township in Karnal, CHD evolved from being a standalone real estate developer to be recognized amongst key Real Estate Brands in the region.
- In year 2010, CHD diversified into high potential Gurgaon Market with the launch of Avenue 71, a multi storied residential offering that redefined the norms of premium group housing in the National Capital Region.
- Ahead of the delivery schedule, CHD handed over Silver County villas in CHD City, Karnal.
- In Year 2012, CHD started handing over possession of Lifestyle, Lifestyle Prime, Lifestyle Grand and Lifestyle Floors in Karnal; provided amenities like a milk booth, a grocery store, a daily convenience store, salon and a juice corner at CHD City.
- Launched 106 Golf Avenue, a Golf Inspired premium residential group housing project on Dwarka Expressway in Gurgaon.
- Started operations at CHD Daana Paani, Karnal’s biggest food court strategically located right on National Highway 1
- In Year 2014, CHD initiated handing over of Avenue 71 possession ahead of schedule. Simultaneously started handed over of possession of Lifestyle Premiere.
- Year 2014, CHD launched CHD Vann, a premium forest inspired residential group housing project on Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Year 2015 and 2016, CHD launched 2 of its flagship commercial projects in the NCR Region. CHD Resortico, unique resort inspired project with 1 BHK Serviced apartments and CHD EWay Towers, a landmark development with modular office and retail spaces on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.